.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Tuesday 17 November 2015

I’m A Celeb 2015: Vicky Pattison IS looking for love in the jungle


FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppMore

And reveals what she’s expecting to find in her knickers

OooOOOooh! Vicky Pattison, our Judge Geordie queen, has revealed what we only dared hope was true.

She wants to get jiggy in the I'm A Celeb jungle!

OK, she didn’t put it quite so crudely, but she did say: “I fall in love everywhere I go, I doubt the jungle will be any different.”

Which is jolly exciting for fans of watching people awkwardly flirt on screen i.e. EVERYONE.

But as well as hoping to find the future Mr P, why is our Vicky taking on three weeks of sleeping in a camp bed with no hot water and only rice and beans to eat?

“I feel like I’ve spent five years getting drunk and calling people bell ends, I’d like to show that there’s more too me,”

Vicky revealed in an interview with MTV.

Laughing with rocks. Standard.

“I f*cking hope there’s more to us.”

Vicky is already our queen of the jungle, but does she think she’ll be crowned queen of the jungle?

“My chances of winning it? Slim to anorexic,” she said.

The ex-Geordie Shore starlet was positive, however, about how well she’ll do in the Bush Tucker trials.


“Kangaroo dick, pig’s anus, crocodile schlong - you’ve seen my ex-boyfriends, I’ve had worse things in my mouth,”

she said. LOL.

And, err - about what she’s going to find in her undercrackers?

“I think the jungle is quite a tense place to me – you’re hungry, you’re tired, there are cockroaches crawling in your knickers so people must be quite stressed,” she explained.

“I think I’d like to alleviate some of that stress with a bit of comedy. I would like everyone to have an amazing experience.”

Aw, us too.

But who is Vicky going to get her jungle jig on with?

George Shelley seems already to have been claimed by Jorgie Porter, Spencer Matthews is too awful to even consider - and has already turned her down once, so who does that leave?

Erm…no one. Sorry, Vix.

www.heatworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment