.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Charlie Sheen reveals he’s HIV positive


The star’s made the announcement to stop black mail efforts

"It's a hard three letters to absorb. It's a turning point in one's life," the actor said.

The Two And A Half Men star said that he’s making the news public information to stop a smear campaign and blackmail attempts.

"I have to put a stop to this onslaught, this barrage of attacks and of sub-truths and very harmful and mercurial stories that are about me, that threaten the health of so many others that couldn't be further from the truth," he said in an interview with TODAY.

The 50-year-old says that he does not know how he contracted the disease but that he was diagnosed about four years ago.

"It started with what I thought was a series of crushing headaches. I thought I had a brain tumor. I thought it was over."

The Wall Street star said that he'd shared his the diagnosis with those he thought he trusted, but some people have extorted "millions" from him to keep the illness a secret.

"I trusted them and they were deep in my inner circle, and I thought they could be helpful…my trust turned to their treason."

www.heatworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment