.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Sunday 8 November 2015

[18+]: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl - Part 6


Continues...

"Just as I was standing in front of the bank and crying like someone who lost his dick, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and it was a friend named segun. I do call him “sege the guru” because is into blogging and ICT. 

SEGE: ogbeni how far? Your  number no dey waka since yesterday 

Me: sege how far 

SEGE: I dey o. Wetin do ur voice, u no dey sound normal my guy, u dey sound like life fowl wey dey inside hot water. wetin do u? 

ME: I have been duped by a woman I love so much. 

SEGE: say wetin, abeg pick a bike dey come Egbe right now. I stopped a bike going to Egbe where segun lives. After 8mins. I am at segun’s room entrance 

Me: ko ko ko sege: who be that, come in. I entered, sat down, then without wasting time, I summarized the whole episode to sege in 3minutes. 

SEGE: “were ni e o” omo porta ti lo agbari fun e... Ode ni e 

ME: no be my fault, this babe fine die and get assets for front and back. I just so much love her 

SEGE: Ogbeni, you are the “baddest maga ever liveth” 

me: thank u. Wetin i go come do now segun 

SEGE: no worry, we go arrange collect part or the whole of that 10k from her, u go still straff her free for the next 2days and u go discharged her without giving a kobo 

Me: is that possible, how I go do am now? Just immediately, a message came in from adebimpe which says “baby, I’m on my way back”. I showed it to sege. He laughed and said to me. “ogbeni, if u fall again this time, then u don break world maga record”. He opened a bulk sms application on his phone, draft an Access bank debit alert of 25k and send it to my line. 

Me: what should I do with it 

SEGE: Show it to her wen u reach house, tell her say ATM debit the whole 25k wey u wan give her and the money no come out of the machine, so u dey go the bank tomorrow to complain. But if she no fit wait, tell her say u get person wey u fit collect the money from and then call me make I show. We go dey write d script on whatsapp as u dey go. But make sure u clear the whatsapp chats after ooo 

I dashed out of segun’s house. I went home straight, on getting home, I met Adebimpe sitting on the bed restless. As I entered, she hugged me and gave me a kiss. 

BIMPE: baby, u look unhappy, what happend? 

Me: I brought out my fone and showed her the alert and then act the drama as directed by segun”

*** bimpe wore a sad face 

BIMPE: What do we do now? This is 11:08am and I must get to PHC today. 

ME: ok relax, let me call a friend to borrow me 20k to give you, I will sort him when u are gone. I picked up my phone and called segun to come. Bimpe hugged and kissed me again and said “u are a darling”. I asked of the surprise she promised earlier, she said I should wait till my friend to leave so that no one will disturb. I replied “ok”. Segun arrived at about 10mins later. 

ME: sege my guy. Pls I need ur help, my babe wan return to school today and ATM fucked up. Abeg borrow me 20k till tomorrow. 

SEGUN: lai lai. The 8k wey u borrow last time, u neva returm am and u wan collect another one?. I go give u the 20k only after u refund the previous 8k. 

ME: Se na because of 8k u come dey disgrace me infront of my babe?. Abeg I go give u the two together. 

SEGUN: lai lai, find means and give me the 8k first. Then I turned to bimpe. 

Me: bimpe, pls do u have 8k with you, let me give this guy so that he can give me the 20k 

BIMPE: I don't have that amount, the only money on me is 5,500 and its a money that my friend gave me to buy weavon for her from Akure. 

ME: Don’t worry, give me 5k out of it, since am giving you 20k in return, u can then sort your friend. 

She gave me the 5k and I gave it to segun. 

ME: Now wey I don give u 5k out of 8k, can u now help me? 

SEGUN: Se u know say u be akue?. If not because of ur pretty girlfriend, I no go help u. Let me go home and bring the money, I will be back in 10mins time. Immediately after segun’s departure, she gave me the surprise. We had a hot romance which led to one round of sweet sex. 3mins after that, segun called, I picked and put on loud speaker. 

Me: sege how far?, where is the money now? 

SEGUN: wahala don shele oo. As I dey come ur place the other time, I forget to lock my door, before I reach home, dem don carry my lappy and took all the 30k wey dey house. 

ME: Eyah. So sorry oo. Abeg se u fit return that 5k, I go find means add to it give my babe? 

SEGUN: U dey mad ni. **segun hung up the call. ** ***********flash back******** * Immediately after segun’s departure, bimpe looked into my eyes while she sat on the bed...she said....

...to be continued

Follow me on twitter @Pupsykofo

No comments:

Post a Comment