.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Monday 23 November 2015

Premiership: Hazard reveals talks with Mourinho


Getty Images

The Belgian admits he has started the season badly and reveals he has asked to be moved into a central role in order to improve his performances
Eden Hazard has revealed he held talks with Jose Mourinho over his dip in form and admits he asked to be moved into a central role for Chelsea.

The 24-year-old has failed to replicate last season’s title-winning form which also led him to be named the PFA Player of the Year.

And the Belgium international believes a change in position has been needed to get the best out of him.

“We spoke together before the Stoke game,” said Hazard.

“I said to him: ‘Maybe we have to try something, to change something. Maybe I have to play a No.10 because we have to try.’

“We did and I played a very good game in the [League] Cup in Stoke. And, [against Norwich], it was the same.

“I tried to play my own game. I didn’t start the season well. I know that. I gave everything in training and on the pitch when I played. Now I hope I can get a lot more form and try to help the team win games.”

Reports have also claimed that Hazard is keen on a move to Real Madrid due to a poor relationship with Jose Mourinho, but the midfielder insists the Portuguese is the right man to move Chelsea forward.

“I don’t have a problem with Mourinho,” said the Belgian.

“I’ve heard a lot of things about this, but no. Everything is good with him. He is the best manager.

“He is the best manager for Chelsea, and we hope we can win a lot of trophies together. Maybe not this season because it will be difficult, but next season and on.”

Goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment