.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Saturday 15 August 2015

Man kicked out by wife after tattooing six-and-a half inch penis on his thigh


He’s got that for life (Picture: SWNS)

A man previously dubbed the ‘world’s most annoying husband’ has been kicked out by his long-suffering wife after he tattooed a gigantic penis on his own leg.

Stuart Valentino, 34, inked the six-and-a-half inch phallus on his left thigh – so the end pokes out of his boxer shorts.

But the questionable tattoo is the latest in a long series of pranks that wife Samantha has endured – and she has now given him the boot from their family home in Southsea.

The father-of-four said: ‘My wife hates it. In retrospect, I’m not surprised, it really is the stupidest thing I’ve ever done.

‘After I did it, my wife woke up in the morning screaming, because there was this massive penis poking out of the duvet. And the tattoo on my leg.

Oops (Picture: SWNS)

‘It caused no end of rows and she’s now kicked me out of home. I deserve it, I suppose.’

The tattoo gun that Stuart used for the questionable inking was given to him as a Christmas present by his wife.

She has now banned her husband from taking his daughter swimming and the family was forced to postpone plans for a holiday – because the inking stands out when Stuart wears shorts.

Describing the effects of the crude inking on his family life, Stuart added: ‘We argued non-stop. It would cost nearly £1,000 to remove, something that could have been spent on a family holiday. 

‘Finally last month, Samantha announced she couldn’t take it any longer, and left me.

‘I had no idea that a joke could ruin my life. I’m devastated I’ve lost my family, and frustrated with myself. I can’t blame anyone else.

Stuart has been kicked out by wife Samantha (Picture: SWNS)

‘I have a constant reminder poking out of my shorts every day of how stupid I’ve been.’

Stuart was previously dubbed the ‘world’s most annoying husband’ – after posting a series of pranks on YouTube, which see him spend the whole weekend slapping his family with a fish, making his wife vomit after pretending to eat cat poo, and drawing a monkey face on his sleeping wife’s bottom.

Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment