.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Saturday 15 August 2015

Letter: My wife’s sister is a seductress

Google Image

I am in a dilemma and I pray I won’t fall prey. I also don’t know if I am the one over reacting. I don’t know how to handle this situation, please, help me.

I am 42, a father of two boys, happily married, though I cannot say I am a saint, but I know my limits. Few weeks ago, my wife needed to travel out of the country for training. We needed someone to help with the care of our boys especially now that they are on holidays. I have no one from my family who can help and since my wife’s youngest sibling who is a student in one of the private universities is on holidays too we asked her to come over and help with the boys.

I never knew we invited trouble. She came two days before her sister left, but after my wife’s departure, I noticed a different sister-in law. She would dress in provocative dresses and swing her waist. Sometimes, she looks at me to see if I am looking at her. I started avoiding her by coming home late and she would look for excuses to come into my room at ungodly hours.

I am surprised; this is a girl who practically grew up before my eyes. The most tempting thing is that she looks so much like my wife, her younger version. Please, how can I handle this situation?

Anonymous.

Reply:

Dear Anonymous,

Your level of discipline is very commendable. Some men would have taken the advantage and this could in turn destroy a lot of other things.

Since you are yet to fall for her advances, I will implore you to do all you can to avoid doing so. You stated that she is quite young and you watched her grow, then, I am sure you can call her and talk sense into her.

Although, this could be difficult as it seems you are already getting attracted to her, hence the perceived resemblance to your wife, but please, do not fall for it. Call her; let her know you understand her play, but that you are not interested. Sometimes, confrontation works; if this doesn’t, threaten to report her to her sister or anyone you know she respects. You don’t have to avoid her by coming home late. You must also tell her not to invade your privacy by coming into your bedroom. Be careful.

If she doesn’t change, you could ask her to take the boys to your mother-in-law’s, if she is available. At this point, I feel you can still handle the situation, but if need be, let your wife know and please, pray against temptation.

Culked from Tribune NG

No comments:

Post a Comment