.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Monday 24 August 2015

Entertainment: I don’t need a husband -Bimbo Akintola

Bimbo

Bimbo Akintola is an actress that is no doubt very beautiful and sexy, but her single status has remained a mystery to her fans. But she doesn’t seem bothered about not finding a husband. The actress who is in her early 40s has always stated that she is not looking for a husband and cannot be pressurized into marriage.

Bimbo Akintola : It is high time Nigerians start getting things right. As for criticisms, I ignore them so much
In an interview with Vanguard a while ago, she said, “I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person 
. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key. 
I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me. 
Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!”.
Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment