.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Fraud Alert: Amebo 9ja Blog - 'Be Careful of Fake Blog Scamming People Online' (A Victim Warns)



To all unsuspecting public, please be wary and careful of fake people starting blogs to scam you of your money; especially those promising to buy you social media follower - many are scammers 



A lady sent a heart touching story of how the guy behind "Amebo Blog 9ja" duped her of her money when she sought for his help in getting Instagram followers.


She paid him N12,000 for Instagram followers, changed her mind the following day and demanded for refund - from last year November. He didn't refund her money, rather, he deleted her from their blog WhatsApp group and cut further communication with her.


Read her story here and my exchanges with the guy. He agreed to have taken money from the lady (a case of business gone bad) and would refund her the money in May, 2017 (6 months after his first promise). Today is the end of May and this dupe won't pay.


Read the unedited story here:

"Good morning general, I have been following you for a while yes and I know you to be a man of truth and integrity. I noticed u are a friend of amebo 9ja feed that's why am telling you this, it's about Teemoney amebo 9ja. I transferred 12000 in Nov for instagram followers but I called him few hours later that I wasn't interested again and he promised to refund. It's been 6months already, I called him and sent several plea messages to him on Tuesday telling him my little brother had ear infection and I need to take him to the general hospital first thing yesterday morning for treatment and he promised to pay into my account early yesterday morning, I called him around 9am in the morning, he said he has sent someone to the bank but have not seen anything since then. Everyone I contacted said that's his behavior, that he doesn't like to pay debts that if I need my money I will have to go and meet him in abeokuta, He removed me from the whatsapp group immediately . Pls, I appeal to u to help me retrieve my money from him, I need to treat my brother."


"That's his behaviour, he should just please give me the money so I can treat my little brother. We have not been sleeping since Tuesday cos of the pain and we all know there's no free healthcare in Nigeria especially Ogun Ijebu Ode. I leave him to God"


Me: "Alhaja, I've managed to reach him and he's explained what happened to me"

His conversation with the lady:








My conversation with him: 





This was in April. One month after, he vowed not to pay 



DON'T FALL FOR HIS FRAUDULENT BLOG (Amebo Feed; Amebo 9ja and other fake names he gives himself)




No comments:

Post a Comment