.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Saturday 2 January 2016

Olamide Badoo vs Don Jazzy: tale of two hardworking CEOs with no regard for common sense! Watch the video here


Olamide's tweet

Olamide is fuming hot on Twitter cuz jazzy called him out at the Headies Award

Don Jazzy was calling the artist on his label "my children"; a typical Nigerian 'Bigman-ism'. Nonsense!


Olamide on his part was questioning an award organizers for not recognizing his own artist in the upcoming artist award category while Don Jazzy's was recognized? Seriously?

When does giving awards becomes the CEOs of record labels sole decisions of determinants? What is in an award when you already know who should get it or not?

There is a lot going on in Nigeria right now that someone should waste his time writing about two street dons fighting over who should get an award or not.

Don jazzy said he can buy cars for his artist without waiting on the Headies Award's; so Olamide should come and collect his car. Choo! I'll be mad too if anyone called me out like that - but what's these fuss all about? Ego!

"Don't come to the mainland cuz I control the streets there", Olamide threatened. Really? Controlled the street? Which street? Typical Nigerian politician brags!

Make music, let your fans feel the groove; not all these Na me, Na me poor man mentality.

If I say make I really write, I'll blast the two of them beyond limit - childish modicum I'll call it.

Abeg why is Buhari NSA getting N57.7billion for miscellaneous in the 2016 budget and Dasuki is being prosecuted for the same crime?

Same old story.



That's what I want to talk about, not the small small boys thinking they've arrived cuz of the millions they are making from music downloads that's making them feel the world is under their feet - like controlling the street they never owned!

I love Olamide, he's my number one hip hop artist in Nigeria. I love Don Jazzy for his entrepreneurial capacity in changing the industry - they both hold their aces in the game - but I don't like hard working guys acting like idiots and ruining the night some people spent lots of time to put together in appreciating their works. I don't like that.

Watch the video here:



No comments:

Post a Comment