.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Waitress writes scathing open letter to jealous woman who told her ‘find your own husband’

Jessica was livid about the nasty note (PicturePix11)
Newlywed waitress Jessica Morris is still firmly in the honeymoon period – despite returning to work following her honeymoon cruise.

Jessica and her husband Travis both work as waiters in a restaurant.

During one extremely busy shift, Jessica was waiting on a table of four – two newlywed couples celebrating their honeymoons.

Jessica and Travis Morris are happily married (Picture: Pix11)

After doing everything in her power to keep the table happy and help with their romantic night, Jessica was shocked to find a non-existent tip with a rude note.

It read: ‘He’s my husband, find your own. Good luck’.

To add insult to injury – the woman even took Jessica’s last pen.

Jessica penned an open letter to the rude customer (Picture: Pix11)

In response, Jessica penned an open letter to the woman on Facebook – and she didn’t hold back.

She wrote: ‘Dear Jenny,

‘I would like you to know, the server that was in the section across from mine, that I kept talking to and checking on throughout the time of you sitting at my table IS MY HUSBAND. Which I found on my own, and looks better than yours.

‘Also, I would like you to know that I’m sorry my husband treated me to a cruise for my honeymoon and not a restaurant. My husband would never let me feel so insecure that I would feel the need to write such a terrible note to a server to make them feel the way you have.

Writing a particularly sassy sign off, Jessica added: ‘P.S. My husband said you can sit in his section next time, that way you won’t have to be so worried about your husband “flirting” with a server. Maybe you’ll see his ring a little better than you saw mine.

‘Signed, Jessica – the woman you offended by thinking so lowly of, that I would attempt to flirt with a man who is with his wife.’

See the full letter below…

Metro UK

No comments:

Post a Comment