.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Staying Healthy: 'Progress Report' - Amaka Nicholas


Amaka

The First day I saw him join the League of early morning Walk out, I smiled & said 'thank God am not this Fat', I know some ppl would have said same of me, considering am not any slimmer either.

While I do my walking, he does his jogging with his flabby stomach & everything shaking as well. He does it diligently, within 1 month that man has cut down his weight tremendously. I envied him in a way, so I tried going his way ‪#‎jogging‬ but who dash monkey Banana, I run for 1 minute & spend 5 minutes panting & gasping for breath, I told myself  'no be army U wan join Ami, stick to what U know best' ‪#‎BriskWalking‬.

ADVERTISEMENT


I have reported on one of Us, because it's easy to appraise other ppl's progress, now let me do mine a little as seen

I started the exercise mornings & evenings while weighing 95kg, to God be the glory those my trousers wey no gree cross my thighs then, they now fit perfectly, am beginning to rock those my skirts; In Fact I feel better than I used to some months back before I started the exercise.

The reality on ground now is that by my current clothes, I've lost some weight but the weigh scale told me yesterday that I added 5kg to that 95 I weighed Before making it 100kg now.

It's official exercise makes me fatter, while I shed the body weight my face has refused to shed at all, guess it Comes with age, the wrinkles, puffy toady eyes, kpomo Lips, sagged Cheek, shapeless Chin are all evidence that am getting older.

Last year, u my friends crashed my wall, I took precautionary measures this Year by blocking any writings on my wall; thought I solved it, not Knowing that U were ready to Crash it. Finally today Via inbox & yes it's official I can no longer reply any msg Via Facebook inbox because it has even refused to upload the msgs there.


This pot of Soup is coming down from the Fire right now, Akpu is ready already, what more better meal can a Sister ask for on her birthday.

Thank U all for your Love my friends, U ppl make Living Fun.

To U my Future husband, I don't know what u are still waiting for, pls come & Take me home, I don't wonna go drop my kids off in school looking like their grand mother, am tired of going to the Mechanic to fix my car by myself; am tired of answering Fine when ppl ask me 'how is Oga & the Children?'
Am not threatening U but am telling U what u are missing, so if U are out there just halla at your Sister, she needs you now than ever, but make sure your breath is fresh, if not! (Lmao)

ADVERTISEMENT


To my God, am humbled by your Love, thank U for loving me regardless, this evening ama go to your presence & dance like never before in appreciation for who U are to me.

To my family, U guys rock my world & got my back 100.

Thank U all for all your Love, U all make me feel special. HBD to my over 37 friends on my friend List who are my birthday mates ‪#‎Atiku‬ Abubakar, U ppl are special & I celebrate U all.

This is so U know, Donjazzy's birthday is tomorrow 26th, this thing is so co-incidental be accidental, if U know him tell him about me (Lol)

Time to do justice to my birthday Cake ‪#‎Akpu‬ with Egusi Soup, 10kg Loading


Amaka lives and work in Abuja, Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment