.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Monday 9 November 2015

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl - The Final Part



***Bimpe started talking to me in a coded voice****

BIMPE: do u truly love me?

ME: yes of course

BIMPE: then why the rush?

*********I knew bimpe is not giving in this time, so I started calling her sweet names, tell her sweet words, reminded her of how I loved her, how we will run our home when married.

BIMPE: then why don’t you propose to me and engage me?

ME: you know this is the first time of our meeting, all my proposal plan is still our next meeting, I want to make it a surprise to you.

******Bimbe was just quiet, so I moved closer to her and kissed her, we started kissing so passionately, I moved my hands down to her shirts, she held my hand and said ” I don’t want to scatter my dressing, just wait”.

She unhooked her trouser, pulled it down with her pants to knee level. Bends and positioned her a$ to me. “Onihaxy” now you can get what you want” she said.

Without wasting time. I pulled off my boxers, raised the mattress, picked a condom, wear it and slid it in from the back. It was so sweet that she keeps moaning, yeeeah babyyy I will miss youuuuu, baby I love uuuuu, oooouch.
Switching tempos. Finally, I cum after 8minutes. She cleaned up with tissue, while I did the same.

BIMPE: now that you are satisfied, can you go now?

ME: ok 

*********I dashed out of the house to meet segun*******

Me: Sege, how I go take discharge this girl now?, I no get the liver to tell her make she dey go without money 

SEGE:, just tell her say you saw her messages, show it to her and pursue her comot.

ME: I still don’t have the liver.

SEGUN: sebi u don Bleep sumtin wey worth your 4,500balance?

ME: something like that.

SEGUN: oya “rinso” make I go finish her for you.

ME: Na you go do all the talking ooooo.

SEGE: chaiiii, you no be only maga but certified mumu. Abeg waka make we go.

*******we left his house and got to my apartment**********

Segun greeted bimpe.

SEGE: our wife, our you dey?

BIMPe: I’m fine, I’m so sorry about the last robbery incident

SEGE: no mention jaree, sebi na dis my MUMU friend cause am, if no be dat, I no go leave my room open to the extent of been robbed.

*********by now I was shaking and blinking at segun to stop cos I was afraid*********

BIMPE: mumu kee?, abeg my husband no mumu ooooo, I no like dat word, I no dey take my husband joke with people oooo

SEGE: really?, if no be say he mumu, how no suppose know say another guy dey Bleep him babe for free in this Akure?

BIMPE:*****was curious****** which babe?

****turns to me**** onihaxy, so u get another babe for this Akure? Upon how I loved you?,

SEGE: Madam calm down, na you I dey talk to.

BIMPE: me?*****raised eye brow*****

SEGE: yes, we know you sex machine “sodiq” wey dey live ijoka. Sunday bustop to be precised. How u sleep there for 2 nites, how u went there yesterday for quickie, how u suck…………..

****now I was vibrating, just watching the two of them with my mouth sealed, my heart was beating faster*******

BIMPE: *****turns to me****baby, what is the meaning of the rubbish your friend is saying?. And you were there?, u can’t talk?. Abegi I no get time to yarn trash, give me my money make I dey go.

SEGE: You are not getting any kobo here.

****segun collects my fone, opened facebook and started reading all the conversations out from beginning to the end.

BIMPE:****sober and started crying and faced me******baby, I can explain this, its not what you think

ME: ********looked her with a little courage****** nothing to explain bimpe. Whatever segun says is the final.

SEGE:, before the count of ten, I want you out of this house or else I will molest you.******segun start to pull off his belt*******

BIMPE: please I will leave*****turned to me******baby pls for God’s sake, I love you so much, I can explain.

*****I felt so sorry for her that my eyes were soaked. I feel like stopping segun but he looks too determined. I couldn’t watch Bimpe moving in tears that I had to face the wall till she left.

**********that was the last time I saw bimpe. 2days later, she blocked me on her facebook, whatsapp and deleted me on BBM. I tried calling her so many times but she will not pick up.************

****************THE END***************

Enjoyed the story? Drop your views in the comment box

Follow me on twitter: @Pupsykofo

No comments:

Post a Comment