.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Saturday 5 September 2015

Football: Mathieu Debuchy admits he’s been considering Arsenal exit because of Hector Bellerin


Mathieu Debuchy has been weighing up his options (Picture: Getty)


Mathieu Debuchy admits he’s been considering leaving Arsenal after seeing Hector Bellerin replace him in the starting XI.


The France international saw rookie Bellerin establish himself as a regular last season while he was on the sidelines nursing injury problems.


And despite returning stronger than ever in pre-season, Bellerin kept his place in the team for the Community Shield, which left Debuchy considering his future.


‘It is difficult,’ he told L’Equipe.


‘Even if I had not played a lot last season, in my head I would return to start after my recovery.


‘But, at the Community Shield against Chelsea, Wenger chose him, Bellerin.


‘It was a surprise and a disappointment. Let’s say it crossed my mind (leaving).


‘But I want to be at Arsenal and to take my place.’


Debuchy is currently on international duty with France and will hope a strong showing can help him his battle to usurp Bellerin in the Arsenal team.

Metro UK

No comments:

Post a Comment