.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Wednesday 12 August 2015

‘Couples should have sex as often as possible’ - Nollywood Yoruba Actress

Big, bold and beautiful aptly describes Bimbo Thomas, the famed ‘Nikky’ in the popular Yoruba blockbuster film ‘Omo Ghetto’ produced by Funke Akindele. She is remembered in the film as a street urchin who would stop at nothing in getting what she wants. But in real life, Bimbo is nothing like ‘Nikky’ the character she portrayed so well. She is an easy-going person who would bedazzle you with her smiles and courteous manners.


The voluptuous beauty spoke with one of our reporters recently and she let us into her world, a world no one has ever travelled. She talked sex, life and relationships. Courteous as she is, the Chief Executive Officer of Bimbally Wine Store is as direct and down-to-earth as any frank person could get.

“I’ve always had guys crushing on me, but I never dated any of them. However I had my first kiss in secondary school few weeks to my final exams. As for my first relationship, it was with a guy called Kumi and we had been friends for a long time before that” she says while narrating her love story

She explains she doesn’t jump into relationships even when all the signs are there. She wouldn’t even allow a guy to peck her unless they have been together for a while. “I’ll act as if I can’t read between the lines. I won’t even peck an ordinary friend; it’s that bad”.

She may be slow in getting in the mood but once she does, it appears she loves going straight into the groove as she posits when asked how often couples should have sex.”As often as possible. Maybe four times in a week. If time permits, and we’re not far apart.
Vanguard News

No comments:

Post a Comment