.post img { border:10px solid #191919; dotted:2px; } a:link{ colour brown } h2{ colour: brown;| }
  • Maiyegun's Diary

  • | Breaking News
  • | Sports
  • | Entertainments
  • | Politics
  • | Opinions |

Maiyegun General

Thursday 3 September 2015

Man saves his family and barbecued ribs from house fire, gives incredible interview about it

(Picture: YouTube/KMPH News)

Food and family: they’re two of the most important things in life – and this man won’t let you forget it.

He’s Robert Wright, and he was barbecuing some late night ribs at his home in Fresno, California home when a fire broke out.

But amazingly, he managed to avoid a Sophie’s Choice situation between his family and his beloved ribs – and was able to save both.

The result? This amazing interview with KMPH FOX 26 News – in which Robert attempts to outline what happened, and reassures us that the only injury he sustained was smoke in his lungs.

But he’s unphased as he ‘already had smoke in [his] lungs from an entirely unrelated incident’.

Describing the incident, he said: ”I got my kids first and I thought about my ribs and like I didn’t want let my ribs burn and stuff cos I take pride in what I do man, it’s like 3 o clock in the morning.

‘I was hungry man, I was like, man, put them ribs on their man some hot links and stuff man we got it going and stuff but I looked over the fire was bursting out man, I was like man this is crazy man, real crazy, let me get my kids up out this situation that’s all I know, you feel me.’

And if we’re being completely honest, those ribs look ridiculously tasty… man.

Watch Here: 

Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment